I am suddenly found doing tags, and enjoying them as they happen to be pretty interesting. This one comes from Tavish Chadha who is much more sensible than he lets on and I was really happy to be tagged specifically… Feels cool!
Seven things about me that no one really knows. In the random order in which they popped up in my head.
- I expect too much from people as human beings, and I end up being disappointed more often than not. But this is one mistake I don’t seem to be learning from… I get right back to expecting again!
- I am more of an introvert, not much of a conversationalist… till I am with a few select friends. Then I blab and blubber and flubber, and when I really start talking, it is really difficult to make me stop! And yeah, I hate having conversations over phones with most people.
- I love to read. I love learning new things. And strangely, I love studying when the mood strikes and can’t seem to give up on it even when it is not necessary.
- The only thing I hated about blogging was typing. It is because I have good handwriting (and I am vain about it), and love writing especially in Bengali. I try to maintain all my posts by writing them by hand, especially poetry.
- I am crazy about bikes and cars. Driving is not a problem but I intend to ride bikes as soon as I can, and someone obliges me… No one seems to half as enthusiastic about it! Drat!
- I enjoy being a woman a lot (didn’t do so always). And given my IQ (don’t ask), I am not dumb. But I seriously think sometimes that men are terrifically dumb. But well, we love them anyway.
- I hate crying and people who cry at the drop of a hat. But I still cry.
I think that does Seven Things, and it was pretty difficult. But enjoyable. (I guess)
Harini (you know why!)
Insignia (like the way you do them)
Karthik (you have to whether you like it or not!)
Manna (since you do enjoy them!)
Dhiman (no complaints from you)
Sree (this should be a double treat)
To all of the above, I am curious, guys! And the time limit is one-and-a-half weeks or 10 days and 12 hours from now!
But for sheer torture, under the same timeline, I tag…. You-know-who!
N.B. See, no split personality. That thing (when tried to be done consciously, of course) is more of a headache than fun! 😉