Procrastinating is a hobby. Almost. Of course, I always rue it later. So this one long is a dedication to my favourite form of activity “oh, I’ll do it tomorrow for sure”, full of all the tags and the tagged and awards and the awarded. Please pull up a chair, and bring your snack with you; the long read begins. In parts.
A’right, Blogger had hell of a problem with me uploading logos of the brands. I did it twice, it wouldn’t save, (or may I really don’t know how to do it right, whatever) so I’m giving it up as a lost cause. So, my brands (in words) are, here goes.
HP Pavillion Notebook : My laptop, can’t live without it, as of now.
BSNL broadband : My net connection, we share a love-hate relationship.
Motorola Razr V3i : My 4-years old phone, but I still love it
KFC : My favourite food joint, only because he prefers it to McDonalds.
Levis : My brand of jeans. Is there any other?
SONY : My music system, my cameras, and television too, but the latter is not that important.
Apple iPod : I almost carry it with me everywhere.
Fastrack : My wristwatch and shades. Important.
Converse : Till now I only have two styles and three colours.
Swarovski : I’m crazy about the crystal-and-silver pendant he gave me this Pujas for regular use. A latest addition.
I am leaving out toothpaste and the ready-to-eat and stuffs like that.
Right now, these are all that I remember.
(tagged by Nan aka Yellow Tulip)
RULE 2– You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3– Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this.
So here I goes the (could be dishonest) answers :
Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.
Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty.
Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent.
Ever told a lie? Guilty.
Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
Kissed a picture? Guilty.
Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Innocent.
Held a snake? Innocent.
Been suspended from school? Innocent.
Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
Stolen from a store? Guilty.
Been fired from a job? Innocent.
Done something you regret? Guilty.
Kissed in the rain? Innocent.
Sat on a roof top? Guilty.
Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Sang in the shower? Guilty.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
Shaved your head? Innocent.
Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
Made a boyfriend cry? Innocent.
Been in a band? Innocent.
Shot a gun? Guilty.
Donated Blood? Innocent.
Eaten alligator meat? Guilty
Eaten cheesecake? Guilty.
Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Have/had a tattoo? Guilty.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Innocent.
Been too honest? Guilty.
Ruined a surprise? Innocent.
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Guilty.
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty.
Joined a pageant? Innocent.
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
Had communication with your ex? Innocent.
Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty.
The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[ ] You have ran into a glass/screen door
[x] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
So far: 4
[ ] You have run into a tree/bush.
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[ ] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[ ] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 5
[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit .
[x] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[ ] You type only with two fingers.
So far: 6
[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[ ] You have caught yourself drooling.
[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
So far: 6
[ ] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[ ] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math
So far: 6
[ ] You have eaten a bug
[x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand
[ ] You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 9
[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[x] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[ ] You tilt your head when you’re confused
[x] You have fallen out of your chair before
So far: 11
[x] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
I am (13/37)*100 = 35.1% DUMB !!! (only??!!!)
RULES: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
1.What is your current obsession? Blogging
2. What are you wearing today? kurta with shorts
3. What’s for dinner? don’t care
4. What’s the last thing you bought? ice cream
5. What are you listening to right now? silence
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? one lovely lady with a sharp mind
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Calcutta
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? No idea
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To his place 😛
10. Which language do you want to learn? Sign language
11. What’s your favourite quote? Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction. (Albert Einstein)
12. Who do you want to meet right now? him
13. What is your favourite colour? the colours of the rainbow
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet? my new Levi’s
15. What is your dream job? Being in Science.
16. What’s your favourite magazine? National Geographic
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Invest it.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Terrible colour matching
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? No idea
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? No haircut please, I have let-it-grow long hair.
21. What are you going to do after this? Sleep.
22. Who is your favourite sport star? Rafael Nadal
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without? Kajal, sunscreen only
24. What inspires you? Great lives, great thoughts, nature, self
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: no make-up, only Kohl, and a smile
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? Jeans and a black top usually works.
27. Coffee or tea? Tea.
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Talk to him.
29. What is the meaning of your name? The Best
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting? The ones I follow.
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Chocolates
32. Favorite Season? Winter and Rains
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? can I bake… then I’d do brownies.
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Be civil and politely rude, and maddeningly uninformative.
35. What are you afraid of the most? Of being afraid.
My Question: 36. What do you love most about yourself?
Okay, this last tag came with two awards that I’ll be passing on in the next post. Thank you, Neha.
Now I am doing a mass-tag! Those who have already done any of the tags, leave that and do ALL the others. I’ll be waiting. 🙂
Happy ‘tag’-ing people! 🙂
N.B. All in this list, and a few others stay tuned, I got hordes of awards to give away! G.