- My brother, a lawyer, shopping for a pair of jeans bought one from Lee, after trying out, waist: 30 inches. Wow! I am shocked! When did you become so lean?! He hadn’t, the jeans he was wearing (while shopping) was 34 inches! (Maybe Lee uses a measurement unknown to ordinary men)
- I accused the food home-delivery boy of trying to cheat me of 200 bucks. And he accused me back of the same! I was looking at my shopping bill instead of the one he gave me. Thank God I am a girl, the gathered people couldn’t beat me!
- I keep telling my dad,”I don’t need any more new dresses!” And in the next breath, sigh and say, “Wow, what a beautiful dress!” And go home and tell Dad, “How many times do I tell you not buy me any more dresses?!”
- My fiancé asked me what I wanted this Pujas, I was blogging and absent-mindedly replied “Cotton Candy and Bhelpuri.” He is so proud of his hassle-free fiancée. And I was thinking, “Shit! I wanted that Titan Raga.”
- My sister has a tennis elbow, which is very painful. She has brought the whole house down on her head. She says she will at least swing the tennis racquet (if not the cricket bat) once in her life before she succumbs to this stupid pain!
- I kept screwing up my face in what I thought was a subtle manner while taking to a lady I was recently introduced to. She got offended thinking I was trying not to laugh at her just-a-bit overweight figure! When I was only trying to avoid inhaling her bad breath!
- A person walked by me. I was trying discern- is it a he or a she? It could have been both. I was staring hard at the person’s chest, trying to understand. “I’m a male, sweetie!”, he said, walking past me.
N.B. These could be true incidents. I don’t know.