One of my dear friends who happens to be a blogger too, tagged me for this! Though she sounds like a death curse, she is a breath of fresh air in my life…. Thanks Avada Kedavra for tagging me. And do pardon my poor joke.
1. How did you get one of your scars? No scars… am not so lucky!
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? With the people I love… there I’m lucky!
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Relieved.
4. How did your night go last night? Happy yet sad, rejuvenated though tired.
5. How did you do in high school? Not too bad
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Mom had got it for me, a long while back
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Now and then
8. How much money did you spend last month? LOL! Hordes!!
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? Old (read: Matured) enough
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Just a year older
1. Your mother’s name? That’s a password!
2. What did you do last weekend? Shopping, sleeping, dining, wining, celebrating.
3. What is the most important part of your life? Good health
4. What would you rather be doing? Be with T
5. What did you last cry over? Time
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Talking
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? No idea… am in love with the package
8. What are you worried about? Right now, nothing…
9. What did you have for breakfast? Bread and tea
Eight Have you-s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Naah!
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? I don’t think so.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yeah
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? There isn’t a day when I don’t
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes, a few times.. their loss tho’
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Sigh! If only…..
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? LOL! you mean more immature than me? No!! Isn’t possible.
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? I have read upto 4 books in one day (with an average of 350-400 pages)
1. Who was the last person you saw? My grandmother
2. Who was the last person you texted? Yikes! I hate texting, I’d rather call.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? My sister and T.
4. Who was the last person to call you? T.
5. Who did you last hug? My Mom
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Mom again.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? T.
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? In different cities, localities, at home
2. Where did you last go? To Dad’s office
3. Where did you last hang out? Pizza Hut
4. Where do you go to school? Calcutta, India
5. Where is your favorite place to be? with T.
6. Where did you sleep last night? LOL! In my bed. Before you ask- alone.
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Just try and resist!
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? I am everything that one can possibly want to be!
3. Do you know the muffin man? Err… No.
4. Does the future scare you? Naah!
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Oh yes! Just not the URL!
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? It just happened
2. Why did you get into Blogging? To write.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? My parents didn’t name me.
4. Why are you doing this survey? ‘Cause of Avada Kedavra and as I’m enjoying this slam book questionnaire (as if anyone else is interested)
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? I already am psychic
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I rather not make a mess of time reversal etc.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? A speed-boat with a full tank.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes.
One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Yes.
I tag the first ten people to comment. Do leave the link of your post in the comment section so that I have no chance of missing it! If you have already done it, still leave the link! 🙂