ANNOUNCEMENT: Oye, even whoever cannot bear to come over here (MM), Please Do even if it is for only and only this post. You may not regret it. And you have some things to collect whether you like it or not. Others, do I have to invite you?
Bring your snack…
I have this cartload of awards to give away. No, I am not that awesome a writer that I got them all together but I do have the grave responsibility of passing them on, but (as many of you already know) I am a bit too lazy. So, the awards have been collecting on my rack (I clean my rack everyday though), and now I have to pass them on. The beauty of it is I also get to keep it. So, umm, lemme count… TEN awards?!! Man, I must be doing something good, somewhere.
“Honest Scrap” Award, is given by bloggers to other bloggers who express themselves and write/blog from their heart and soul.
List 10 honest things about yourself — and make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep! Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap and whose blogs you find brilliant in design and content.
- I have a problem in believing that I am actually brilliant, I keep telling people that, I’m just barely above average.
- I love showing the thumb to people, literally and figuratively, and in most cases, only when they deserve it. Otherwise when they are irritating (do not ask what it means).
- I hate empty words (not the words meaning ’empty’) no matter who they come from, worthless and undeserving accolades.
- Sarcasm helps me to keep people at an arm’s length. Though, sometimes I just like the feel of it. After all, it is the language I speak best 😉
- I want to learn how to ride a bike very badly. By hook or by crook.
- I am an idealist which doesn’t mean that I am not practical, or a realist but that I always aim for the stars, and believe in the best of people.
- One of the most difficult questions that can be put to me is “What is your favourite colour?”… I love colours, including black (lack of all colours) and white (mixture of all colours) and everything in between, asking me to choose one is akin to torture.
- Family will always be more important to me than career. Career I can manage any time (remember, I am brilliant) but building a happy family is something that only a woman can do. For me it’s not a case of ‘either-or’ but of priorities.
- I am rarely satisfied.
- And whatever my nosey relatives say (me being the eldest daughter in the family and all) every time they see me in a saree (while in jeans it’s another story, the usual question then is, “which standard are you in?”), I am NOT getting married before (at least) 28. *i am actually sticking out my tongue*
Rocksea & Sarah (creates magic out of the most inane, enthralls)
Again, several of us, unlike several others, will be oh-so-bored at another awards post, and only blink a half more on seeing your name. you are most welcome to neither display, nor accept, nor even acknowledge the award. No obligations. 😉
Have I linked to all of your blogs? If not, could you please leave your links at the comments section for better visibility? And please, please, please forgive my laziness 😛
I think I may have linked everyone at least once…
Hopefully I have not left any one out. I have a tendency to be forgetful, as is the case with most genius. If you are deserving and I have missed you (meaning I know you and then missed you) drop a word. (As if people wait all their lives for recognition from me…)